Douglas County Farmers Co-op Return Policy
At Douglas County Farmers Co-op, we pride ourselves on providing quality products to our consumers. Our goal is to sell products that meet or exceed your expectations. If the need to return an item becomes necessary, we will strive to make the return process as simple as possible.
- Items returned within 90 days in new and unused/unworn condition accompanied by proof of purchase may be exchanged or refunded at original purchase price. Items in damaged or incomplete packaging may not be eligible for return.
- Returns without proof of purchase or on purchases past 90 days may be returned only with manager approval. Approved refunds will be issued as a store credit or gift card.
- Some products, such as bagged feed and power equipment that has had oil or fuel added, may not be eligible for return but we will do our best to come to a resolution.
- There may be a reduced return window for certain products, such as power equipment, electronics and generators, due to manufacturer warranty limitations.
- Special orders are returnable on a case-by-case basis; not all special orders are eligible for return. Special orders approved for return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of original payment. Cash refunds are subject to store cash availability; cash refunds over $250 will be refunded by check.
Proof of Purchase
- Cash register receipts, invoices and order confirmations qualify as proofs of purchases.
Purchases Made Online, Picked Up In-Store
- Products purchased online and picked up in store should be returned to the store in which they were picked up. All credits for returns and additional charges for exchanges, will be charged to the original form of payment.
- If you need to ship an item back to the store for refund, please contact our Customer Service department to arrange the product’s return.
Pickup & Shipping Policy
Online orders are processed daily, 8 AM-5 PM. All in-stock items will be available for pickup the same day if the order is placed by 4:00 pm. All orders placed after 4:00 pm will be available for pick-up the next business day.
Completed orders are available to pick up at our Roseburg & Winston locations daily from 8 AM-6 PM. Visit the Customer Service counter to pick up your order. Please bring photo ID and your proof of purchase when picking up your order.
If you would like curbside pickup, please indicate so in the order comments/notes. Call 541-673-0601 (Roseburg store) or 541-679-8380 (Winston store) when you have arrived & we will bring your order out to you. Please have photo ID and proof of purchase ready.
You may check the status of your order anytime by calling us at 541-673-0601 (Roseburg) or 541-679-8380 (Winston)
View our Terms and Conditions here or click the link above.
View our Mobile Terms & Conditions here or click the link above.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by Douglas County Farmers Co-op on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Douglas County Farmers Co-op makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Douglas County Farmers Co-op disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Douglas County Farmers Co-op does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Douglas County Farmers Co-op are free of viruses or other harmful components. Douglas County Farmers Co-op will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.